How does Allstar Auto Insurance Agency makeit easy for our customers to do business with us?
- Using our Phone Pay program, you can start your policy or pay your monthly insurance premium over the telephone with your checking account, bank debit card or credit card. This saves you time and money – no postage fees and most importantly ensures that your payment is credited to your account at the time of the telephone call. This feature of our service program is highly utilized by our customers and is one of our most favored services. We also offer online payments via check, bank debit card or credit card.
What particular service does Allstar Auto Insurance Agency provide that makes us unique?
- We are one of the few agencies out the thousands that offer you 24-hour a day,7 days a week service. We are here when you need us, and that is important to both you as ourcustomer and to us in providing you with only the very best service available.
What payment plans do we offer that will help our customers better budget for their expenses?
- We offer the flexibility of three (3) different payment options to make paying your insurance bill easier. You can pay in full when you purchase the coverage with us, and you will receive a discount for doing so where applicable. Or you can choose our Bi-Monthly Payment Plan. You pay 33% down, with the remaining two payments due every other month. Our most popular payment method is our Monthly Payment Plan, with a low down payment and five (5) affordable monthly payments.
How long does it take us to deliver your new policy to you?
- Our company standard for issuing a new policy is to mail the policy within three (3) working days after the effective date. We continually strive to ensure that our people are dedicated to getting your policy to you as rapidly as possible.
How do we determine effective dates of payments?
- Your installment payment is now due. In order to continue your insurance coverage with no interruption, payment in the amount indicated must be received in our office prior to the cancellation date shown.When a payment is mailed, Allstar Auto Insurance Agency will honor the payment effective at 12:01 AM on the date following the postmark on the envelope in which it was received. If there is no postmark, we will honor the date on which it was received at 12:01 AM.If you have an arrangement with a bank to debit your account for payment toward a policy, your payment will be effective the day following the postmark on the envelope in which it is received at 12:01 AM – not on the day it was transferred from your account.Payments that are made by calling Allstar Auto Insurance Agency, using our web site, the automated phone line, Western Union®, or MoneyGram® are effective at the date and time received.
These are general rules and procedures that may not apply in every state. For more detailed information on payment effective dates and times for your state, please read your policy, or contact our Customer Service Department.
Are any fees applied on a late payment?
- A late fee will be applied on a late payment. The amount of the late fee depends on the state in which you are insured. If you are required to have an SR-22 filed there would also be a re-filing fee on the SR-22.
How do I get my “Proof of Insurance?”
- All new policyholders are mailed “Proof of Insurance.” You can also call our Customer Service Department 24/7 AT 1-888-707-7757 to request that it be faxed or mailed to you.
How do I add someone to my policy?
- You can call our office, 24/7 at 1-888-707-7757 , and speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives (CSR). The CSR will need the Date of Birth, Social Security number, Driver’s License Number, state licensed in, driving history, occupation, brief medical history and the relationship to the insured of the person to be added.
How do I change the vehicles on my policy?
- You can call our Customer Service Department, 24/7 at 1-888-707-7757 , and speak to a Customer Service Representative (CSR). The CSR will need the Vehicle Identification Number (also called serial number), make and year of the vehicle to be added, as well as, the name and address of any lien holder who would need “Proof of Insurance”
What coverages do I need?
- Allstar Auto Insurance Agency will ensure that you receive the coverage limits as mandated by the state in which you reside. These coverages will always include, “Bodily Injury Liability” and “Property Damage Liability” that protect the insured in a lawsuit arising from an accident in which the insured is held responsible.If you insure a late model vehicle it is recommended that you include “Comprehensive-Collision” coverage on the policy. This coverage pays for the repair of your damaged vehicle – after a deductible – following an accident or if it is stolen or vandalized. Towing and Rental are offered as an option with this coverage.Other coverages are available and differ by the state in which you reside. You can call Allstar Auto Insurance Agency “24/7” and speak with a Sales Representative for details. The number to call is: 1-888-707-7757 .
I need insurance right away. Can Allstar Auto Insurance help me?
- Yes! Please call 1-888-707-7757 and talk with a licensed agent.